Upon completion student should understand components of a Quality Management System (QMS), ISO Registration Clauses and Steps necessary to implement and become ISO certified.
This is a 16-hour training course for companies that do not have existing ISO certification.
This is an 8-hour internal training course for companies that have an existing ISO system.
- Quality Management System (QMS) Principles
- ISO Clause Overview
- Gap Analysis of Organization –
- What is current state?
- What actions need completed for future state?
- ISO Certification Clauses:
- Normative reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Quality Management System
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- ISO implementation process
Training for Credit:
Students who successfully complete the training course will be eligible to receive 1 (16-hour course) or .5 (8-hour course) college credit(s).
Assessments (pre and post) will be administered to document understanding of material presented during training session.
Custom Training Solutions
Northwest State Community College